#7790 There’s nothing like preparation to calm the pre-interview jitters! After watching this video, young adults will know how to:
- define personal employment goals
- research a company of interest
- do mock interviews, for practice
- dress for success
- make a good first impression
- communicate strengths, skills, accomplishments, and more
- ask and answer a wide variety of pertinent questions
- follow up strategically via phone, mail, or e-mail
Viewers learn that preparation before going to an interview pays off. Correlates to all applicable National and State Educational Standard.
Includes downloadable online instructor’s guide. Closed-captioned. Viewing time: 26 minutes. 2010..
Format/purchase options: DVD ($99.95); Streaming Video, 3-Year Subscription ($99.95); and DVD + Streaming Video ($179.00).
for Instructor’s Guide.