Employers from large and small businesses answer questions about what they look for in the people they hire. Answering a dozen questions that job seekers have about interviewing, employers reveal their expectations about the interview process. Addresses questions such as:
- When should I bring up pay?
- What if I have little or no work experience?
- How should I start an interview?
- How can I make a good first impression?
- How should I prepare for the interview?
High school to adult. Culturally diverse. English-language subtitles. Viewing time: 21 minutes. 1997.
Click here to download the accompanying free instructor’s guide.