#8173 The Workplace Excellence Inventory helps individuals identify the basic skills and strategies needed to successfully transition to the workplace and demonstrate excellence in their job performance. To evaluate their current competencies for workplace excellence, individuals will respond to 48 statements that are grouped into six essential skill areas:
- Work ethic
- Career management
- Soft skills
After scoring their responses, individuals will identify the competency areas in which they are likely to face the most barriers to becoming an excellent employee. The assessment poses critical-thinking questions that can help individuals self-reflect and better understand how to take steps toward better meeting employer expectations.
Before completing the assessment, individuals will develop a personalized success plan. This plan allows individuals to identify critical skills they need to develop and define steps and goals for acquiring these skills.
The assessment takes an average of 15-20 minutes to complete and is ideal for programs, workshops, or classes that provide career counseling, job search assistance, or vocational guidance, including:
- comprehensive career guidance programs
- employment counseling programs
- rehabilitation counseling programs
- college counseling centers
- college career and placement offices
- high school guidance programs
- outplacement programs
- prisons and parole-oriented programs
- military transition programs
- school-to-work programs
- welfare-to-work programs
A free instructor’s guide. © 2019.
PRICE: One package of 25 instruments for $75.00. SPECIALS: 10 packages (250) for $719.50; 20 packages (500) for $1,399.00; 40 packages (1,000) for $2,599.00; 60 packages (1,500) for $3,719.00; 80 packages (2,000) for $4,799.00; 100 packages (2,500) for $5,799.00.
To download a free Administrator’ Guide, click here.
For additional assessment tools, inventories, and instruments, click here.
For related assessment books and DVDs, check out these special value kits:
- Assess Your Interests, Skills, and Abilities Kit (#6349)
- Assessment and Goal Setting DVD Kit (#6613)
- Discover What You’re Best At Kit (#3031)
- Testing and Career Assessment Kit (#2499)
There are no reviews yet.