Here’s the ultimate video kit for workforce development and career planning programs. Sixteen programs, each running 20-30 minutes in length, focus on the keys to finding and keeping a job.
Individual programs examine attitudes, motivations, assessment, dress, image, job search strategies, applications, resumes, cover letters, networking, interviews, salary negotiations, and on-the-job success.
Can purchase separately. SPECIAL: $1,978.00 for complete set of 16 DVDs.
JOB SEARCH SUCCESS
ATTITUDES, MOTIVATION, AND ASSESSMENT
DRESS AND IMAGE
- Dress and Groom for Career Success ($156.95)
- Good First Impressions ($156.95)
- When Presentation Counts: Grooming, Dressing, and Body Language ($108.00)
RESUMES, LETTERS, AND APPLICATIONS
- Complete Job Application: Filling in the Blanks ($99.00)
- Quick Resume and Cover Letter ($149.00)
- Resumes, Cover Letters, and Portfolios ($108.00)
NETWORKING, INTERVIEWING, AND SALARY NEGOTIATIONS
- Getting a Job With Traditional and Nontraditional Job Search Methods ($139.00)
- Quick Interview and Salary Negotiation ($149.00)
- What’s in a Job Interview? Job Interview Tips and Techniques ($108.00)
JOB SURVIVAL AND SUCCESS
- Job Survival: Keeping and Advancing in Your Job ($108.00)
- Workplace Communication Skills ($149.00)
- You’re Fired! Ten Quickest Ways to Lose Your Job and How to Avoid Them ($156.95)