By Barbara Sher, with Annie Gottlieb
#4192. Cindy Fox was a waitress. Now she’s a pilot. Peter Johnson was a truck driver. Now he’s a dairy farmer. Tina Forbes was a struggling artist. Now she’s a successful one. Alan Rizzo was an editor. Now he’s a bookstore owner.
What they have in common – and what you can share – are Barbara Sher’s effective strategies for making real changes in your life. This practical program puts your vague yearnings and dreams to work for you, with concrete results. You’ll learn how to:
- Discover your strengths and skills
- Turn your fears and negative feelings into positive tools
- Diagram the path to your goal and map out target dates for meeting it
- Chart your progress day by day
- Create a support network of contacts and sources
- Use a buddy system to keep you on track
272 pages. Softcover. 2004. Reissue.
There are no reviews yet.