In this book you’ll meet the vibrant world of Wicca and the practices of Witchcraft. It describes its ancient origins, dispells stereotypes, and explains Wiccan beliefs, ethics, rituals, and holidays. You’ll see what it means to live as a contemporary Wiccan – and how to worship alone or with a group.
Discover how to
- Worship alone or join a coven
- Perform charms, blessings, and spells
- Obtain necessary tools and supplies
- Spot spiritual scams and inappropriate behavior
- Explore a spiritual path guided by nature