By Lundy Bancroft
“He doesn’t mean to hurt me – he just loses control.”
“He can be sweet and gentle.”
“He’s scared me a few times, but he never hurts the children – he’s a great father.”
“He’s had a really hard life….”
#7473 Women in abusive relationships tell themselves these things every day. Now, with the help of this book, they can see inside the minds of angry and controlling men – and change their own lives.
In this groundbreaking book, a counselor shows how to improve, survive, or leave an abusive relationship, with:
- The early warning signs
- Nine abusive personality types
- How to tell if an abuser can change, is changing, or ever will
- The role of drugs and alcohol
- What can be fixed, and what can’t
- How to leave a relationship safely
432 pages. Softcover. 2003. Reprint. $18.00. SPECIALS: 10 copies for $163.00; 100 copies for $1,499.00. .