By Lundy Bancroft
“He doesn’t mean to hurt me – he just loses control.”
“He can be sweet and gentle.”
“He’s scared me a few times, but he never hurts the children – he’s a great father.”
“He’s had a really hard life….”
Women in abusive relationships tell themselves these things every day. Now, with the help of this book, they can see inside the minds of angry and controlling men – and change their own lives.
In this groundbreaking book, a counselor shows how to improve, survive, or leave an abusive relationship, with:
- The early warning signs
- Nine abusive personality types
- How to tell if an abuser can change, is changing, or ever will
- The role of drugs and alcohol
- What can be fixed, and what can’t
- How to leave a relationship safely
432 pages. Softcover. 2003. Reprint. $17.00. SPECIALS: 10 copies for $153.00; 100 copies for $1,399.00. Please see the Product Options box above when ordering.