By Gary Chapman and Jennifer Thomas
Relationships are fragile. And whether fractured by a major incident or a minor irritation, the ensuing emotions can often feel insurmountable preventing the relationship from moving forward or the offended from moving on.
In order to make things right, something more than “sorry” is needed. #1 New York Times bestselling author Gary Chapman and Jennifer Thomas have teamed up to deliver this groundbreaking study of how we give and receive apologies. It’s not just a matter of will, but it’s a matter of how you say, “I’m sorry” that ultimately makes things right with those you love.
This book will help you:
- cool down heated arguments
- offer apologies that are fully accepted
- rekindle love that has been dimmed by pain
- restore and strengthen valuable relationships
- trade in tired excuses for honesty, trust, and joy
176 pages. Softcover. 2013. $15.99. SPECIALS: 10 copies for $143.00; 100 copies for $1,329.00. Please see the Product Options box above when ordering.