Articles in this book discuss the challenges of prisoner reentry into society. Included are:
- Social Learning, Social Capital, and Correctional Theories: Seeking an Integrated Model
- Models of Supervision Relevant to the Delivery of Effective Correctional Service
- Evidence-Based Programming Today
- Public Safety and the Search for a Strategic Convener
- Meeting the Challenges of Prisoner Reentry
- Revisiting Responsivity: Why What Works? Isnt Working: Organizational Change to Embrace Evidence-Based Principles and Practice
200 pages. 2004.