By Bill McMillon, Doug Cutchins, and Anne Geissinger
If youre looking for a way to make a difference while on vacationsimultaneously getting away and using your talents to improve the worldthis guide shows you how a short-term volunteer stint can transform your life as much as the people, animals, and ecology you choose to help.
This fully updated edition is filled with in-depth information and profiles of 150 select organizations, more than 40 new in this edition, running thousands of quality programs in the United States and around the world.
- Excavate Jurassic Period dinosaur fossils in Wyoming
- Work with women in their own microbusinesses in Ghana
- Study wolves with field scientists in Slovakia
- Help Haitians rebuild their homes
- Organize activities for orphaned children in the Dominican Republic
- Live and work with elephants in Thailand
For more information on voluntourism and legacy travel, click here.
There are no reviews yet.