Deciding on a career can be daunting. Should you follow your heart, or focus on salary? In this 10-part series teens are challenged to match their interests, personality, and skills with hands-on experience at a variety of jobs in and around London to see what each actually has to offer – and whether the young people would indeed be happy working in that profession.
Combining career-planning advice with realistic assessment, the series emphasizes the difference between getting a job and finding a vocation.
In English, with English-language subtitles. 26 minutes each. 2007.
to view a video clip.
Can order separately for 99.95 (please see the Product Options box above) or the complete set for $990.95.
- Danielle: Policewoman or Interior Designer?
- Christopher: Actor or Accountant?
- Amy-Lee: Fashion or Law?
- Noor: Politician or Businessman?
- Kirstie: College Drop-Out or College Grad?
- Liam: Advertising Exec or Entrepreneur?
- Charlotte: Music Promoter or Geographer?
- Chetan: Car Designer or Doctor?
- Remi: Physician or French Major?
- Kathryn: Classroom or Newsroom?