Voc-Ties presents 15 different career/technical pathways available in most career/technical schools. Each area outlines training requirements, work characteristics, and job descriptions.
The program helps students:
- Discover what career/technical training is all about
- Identify career/technical pathways that interest them
- Decide if career/technical training is something they would like to do
Voc-Ties is designed not only to be a valuable resource in assessing training interest, but to provide critical information about the training area to assist the student in making a more informed decision.
Voc-Ties includes a parent/student option; it provides a quick method of documenting students’ interests and notifying parents about local training opportunities available in your school system. Training and job descriptions are included.
The Career Development Plan is a software program that helps you identify career/transition objectives, organize background information on students and generate individual career development plans. The results are printed in a standard IEP format to satisfy federal regulations. This program is excellent for use with special and “at risk” populations.
Available in the following versions:
- Voc-Ties and Career Development Plan Media Kit (contains 1 guide, 1 video, 1 Windows Multimedia CD-ROM, 200 answer sheets)
- Voc-Ties and Career Development Plan Multimedia CD (includes 1 guide, 1 Windows Multimedia CD-ROM, 1 site license)
- Single Station license: $195.00
- Multi Station license: $495.00
Check the “Product Options” box above to order which of these three versions you want.