By Daniel G. Amen, MD
The fountain of youth is between your ears, according to Dr. Amen. A healthy brain is the key to staying vibrant and alive for a long time.
In this book, bestselling author and brain expert Dr. Daniel G. Amen shares 10 simple steps to boost your brain to help you live longer, look younger, and dramatically decrease your risk for Alzheimers disease.
Over the last 20 years at Amen Clinics, Dr. Amen has performed more than 70,000 brain scans on patients from 90 different countries. His brain-imaging work has taught him that our brains typically become less active with age and we become more vulnerable to memory problems and depression.
Yet, one of the most exciting lessons he has learned is that with a little forethought and a brain-smart plan, you can slow, or even reverse, the aging process in the brain.
Based on the approach that has helped thousands of people, along with the most cutting-edge research, Dr. Amens breakthrough, easy-to-follow antiaging program shows you how to:
- Boost your memory, mood, attention, and energy
- Decrease your risk for Alzheimers and other forms of dementia
- Eat to live longer
- Reduce the outward signs of aging and make your skin more beautiful
- Promote the healing of brain damage due to injury, strokes, substance abuse, and toxic exposure
- Dramatically increase your chances of living longer and looking younger
By adopting the brain healthy strategies detailed in Use Your Brain to Change Your Age, you can outsmart your genes, put the brakes on aging, and even reverse the aging process.
384 pages. Softcover. 2013.
See also this related collection of books by the same author: Change Your Eating Habits, Change Your Life.
There are no reviews yet.