Wow! Whether you’re taking math in school (whether middle school through grad school) or simply brushing up on those forgotten skills for employment reasons, this comprehensive 8-program (31 DVDs) collection is the ultimate supplement to your textbook and class work. It’s also a visual way to improve your skills.
Each program can be purchased separately; see the Product Options box above. The programs are as follows:
- Basic Math – Fractions, Decimals, Percents (4 DVDs, 8 hours viewing time, $149.95)
- Algebra 1 (4 DVDs, 8 hours, $149.95)
- Algebra 2 and Trigonometry (5 DVDs, 10 hours, $179.95)
- Probability (2 DVDs, 4 hours, $99.95)
- Statistics (3 DVDs, 6 hours, $139.95)
- Precalculus (4 DVDs, 8½ hours, $179.95)
- Calculus 1 (4 DVDs, 8 hours, $179.95)
- Calculus 2 (5 DVDs, 10 hours, $179.95)
The programs feature actual teaching by real teachers. Packed wtih over 62 hours of hands-on problem-solving, hundreds of practice questions, easy-to-follow explanations, and proven strategies.
Users can work at their own speed, improve their grades, and fill in the gaps in their understanding and skills. Each program comes with free online study guides. Copyright 2007. SPECIAL: $1,134.00 for the 8-program (31 DVDs) series.