#7263. In your career, being able to communicate well can make all the difference between getting promoted and getting laid off, between getting hired and getting fired.
This series reveals the little-known secrets that set the best communicators apart from the rest! A great resource for workers at all levels – from the very bottom to the very top, regardless of their industry, work experience, or job description – these user-friendly DVDs can help you turn every professional interaction into an opportunity to shine.
Among those who will benefit from this series are:
- the unemployed and other job seekers
- people trying to get a promotion
- individuals considering a job or career change
- those starting new jobs
- entry-level workers hoping to advance
- interns who are hoping to get hired
- students and recent graduates
- people re-entering the workforce
- entrepreneurs and small business owners
- new managers/supervisors
- …and everyone else!
You’ll learn powerful strategies and easy-to-use techniques that will help you communicate more effectively with your co-workers, managers, customers, suppliers, and other business contacts.
These DVDs show you how to:
- be a better communicator and listener
- keep meetings interesting and productive
- give presentations that captivate and impress
- network effectively with colleagues and associates
- make the most of phone calls and voicemail
- use email efficiently and appropriately
- write exceptional business letters
- create memorable ads and brochures that increase sales
- develop and improve a company website or blog
- demonstrate professionalism in every business situation
- …and much, much more!
These are a great investment for libraries, schools, and colleges that wish to help strengthen America’s workforce and boost the economy!
- Talking and Listening
- Phone Calls and Messages
- Ads and Brochures
- Websites and Blogs
Can purchase each separately for $39.95. SPECIAL: $379.95 for the complete series.