By Terence T. Gorski
#2912 Millions of people have transformed their lives by working the Twelve Steps of Alcoholics Anonymous. Yet for many embarking on the road to recovery, the Steps can seem vague, even confusing.
- Clear, easy-to-understand interpretation of the Twelve Steps – the vital building blocks of recovery
- Checklists that summarize the tasks and objectives of each step
- The Twelve Promises – the positive changes you can expect in your life if you follow the Twelve Steps
- What happens at Twelve Step meetings and why it is important to have a sponsor
- The experiences, strength, and hope of other recovering people
208 pages. Softcover. 1991. Reissue. PRICING: $16.00. SPECIALS: 10 copies for $149.95; 100 copies for $1,345.00.