The alarming rise in autism and Asperger’s syndrome (AS) presents unique challenges to parents, teachers, and children alike. This kit pulls together some of the best research and thinking about coping with these disabilities in the home, school, and social settings.
These key resources include a wealth of practical information. Can purchase separately. SPECIAL: $115.95 for all 87 books.
- All Cats Have Asperger’s Syndrome ($14.95)
- Early Intervention Games ($16.95)
- Eating for Autism: The 10-Step Nutrition Plan ($18.99)
- Engaging Autism ($19.99)
- Freaks, Geeks, and Asperger Syndrome: A User Guide to Adolescence ($22.95)
- Helping Children With Autism Learn ($32.50)
- Understanding Autism for Dummies ($19.99)