#9353 Over 2 million service members have deployed since 9/11. Their departure, absence, and return have created many challenges for military spouses, children, and marriages. Indeed, deployment has resulted in many unexpected sacrifices and struggles for military families, which are under increased stress. This unique kit pulls together some of the finest resources for dealing with todays deployment experiences.
Can purchase separately. $269.95 for all 10 books and one game. SPECIALS: 5 kits for $1,269.00; 10 kits $2,329.00.
- The 5 Love Languages Military Edition ($14.99)
- After the War Zone ($16.99)
- Chicken Soup for the Military Wife’s Soul ($16.95)
- The Deployment Toolkit: Military Families and Solutions for a Successful Long-Distance Relationship ($48.00)
- Life After Deployment: Military Families Share Reunion Stories and Advice ($14.95)
- Stories Around the Table: Laughter, Wisdom and Strength in Military Life ($14.95)
- Surviving Deployment: A Guide for Military Families ($19.95)
- This Book Will Motivate You ($17.95)
- Wounded Warrior, Wounded Home: Hope and Healing for Families Living With PTSD and TBI ($29.95)
- A Year of Absence: Six Women’s Stories of Courage, Hope, and Love ($24.95)
- Warrior Spirit: Mission Homefront Q&A Game (Couples Version) ($54.95)