#9353 Over 2 million service members have deployed since 9/11. Their departure, absence, and return have created many challenges for military spouses, children, and marriages. Indeed, deployment has resulted in many unexpected sacrifices and struggles for military families, which are under increased stress. This unique kit pulls together some of the finest resources for dealing with todays deployment experiences.
Can purchase separately. $290.95 for all 12 books and one game. SPECIALS: 5 kits for $1,544.00; 10 kits $2,599.00.
- After the War Zone: A Practical Guide for Returning Troops and Their Families ($15.99)
- Chicken Soup for the Military Wife’s Soul ($16.95)
- Coming Back Together: A Guide to Successful Reintegration After Your Partner Returns from Military Deployment ($16.95)
- Confessions of a Military Wife ($18.95)
- The Deployment Toolkit: Military Families and Solutions for a Successful Long-Distance Relationship ($42.00)
- Life After Deployment: Military Families Share Reunion Stories and Advice ($14.95)
- Separated by Duty, United in Love: A Guide to Long-Distance Relationships for Military Couples ($9.95)
- Stories Around the Table: Laughter, Wisdom and Strength in Military Life ($14.95)
- Surviving Deployment: A Guide for Military Families ($19.95)
- War and the Soul: Healing Our Nation’s Veterans from Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder ($19.95)
- Wounded Warrior, Wounded Home: Hope and Healing for Families Living With PTSD and TBI ($29.95)
- A Year of Absence: Six Women’s Stories of Courage, Hope, and Love ($24.95)
- You Know When the Men Are Gone ($18.00)
- Warrior Spirit: Mission Homefront Q&A Game (Couples Version) ($54.95)