By Ric Edelman
Whether you’re saving for college or retirement, buying a home or selling one, concerned about long-term care for yourself or your parents, worried about an impending job loss, or facing any financial decision, this book will help you make great financial decisions.
- Planning Your Retirement Lifestyle: Learn how to retire in comfort and financial security (and what to do when you get there)
- The Best Investment Choice: Learn how ETFs can help you create wealth while saving you big money
- Target-Date Funds: It’s what you don’t know that can hurt you
- Behavioral Finance and Neuroeconomics: Learn why you make bad financial decisions – and how to break the cycle
- Picking the Best Funds: Find out the truth about Morningstar ratings
- Are Your Parents Aging? See how best to provide help – without harming yourself financially
- The Most Important Financial Decision You’ll Make: Find out how to make this decision successfully
- Plus more than 100 pages of new content!
736 pages. Softcover. 2010.