#7150 A non-medical approach, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) is considered the most effective treatment for stimulant addiction.
This program goes inside the MATRIX Institute on Addictions, where methamphetamine and cocaine addicts attend evidence-based behavioral therapy groups as well as individual and family counseling, drug testing, and 12-step programs.
Case studies include:
- Sherri, who struggles with a serious meth addiction as well as anger at her mother
- Cheryl, who used drugs to cope with the impact of childhood sexual abuse
- Eric, who says his life has gotten better and less complicated as a result of CBT
The condition known as anhedonia is an important topic.
Some content may be objectionable. Viewing time: 26 minutes. In English, with English-language subtitles. © 2006.
- DVD for $169.95
- 3-Year Streaming Video Subscription for $169.95 + FREE SHIPPING & HANDLING
- DVD + Streaming Video for $309.95 + FREE SHIPPING & HANDLING
Click here for preview.
Part of Addiction: The HBO Series.
IFH & ISV