By Richard I’Anson
Return from your travels with the pictures you’ve always wanted!
In this third edition, internationally renowned travel photographer Richard I’Anson shows you how to avoid common photography mistakes and to develop your compositional and technical skills as a photographer.
It’s full of practical exercises and examples to hone the tips and techniques outlined in the text, and stunning travel photographs throughout will inspire you on your journey.
This jargon-free guide is a comprehensive look at all aspects of travel photography, from the gear needed while on the road to the software and hardware required to store and process your images back at home, to the low-down on assessing, displaying and even earning money with your photographs.
- Fully updated for the digital photographer.
- Everything you need to know to sell your travel photographs.
- New section on the art of travel photography – how to capture that perfect moment in time.
- Covers all camera technologies, from working with film to taking the best possible pictures on your camera phone.
- Gorgeous double-page photo spreads give insight into the story behind the picture.
368 pages. Softcover. August 2009.
There are no reviews yet.