By John J. Liptak, Ed.D.
#4081 With this best-selling, easy-to-use assessment, individuals with little or no work experience can identify their job options and make their career transitions more effective and rewarding. Takes just 25 minutes and can be used in groups or with individuals.
Individuals will review a list of 96 non-work activities and rate how much they like each one. Simple self-scoring allows them to connect their answers to the 16 career clusters, which then lead to a list of related jobs, self-employment options, and paths for education and training.
In this edition, the items, directions, and information sources have been updated. Additional jobs and self-employment options appear in the assessments fourth step, which features a career exploration chart. A new sixth step helps individuals weigh the pros and cons of jobs that interest them and create a career plan that outlines educational and occupational goals, and how to overcome barriers to these goals.
- Job seekers and career changers
- People returning to the workforce
- Clients in rehabilitation-to-work programs
- People with little or no work experience
- Students in school-to-work programs
- Clients in welfare-to-work programs
- People transitioning from military to civilian careers
- Ex-offenders in incarceration-to-work programs
© 2012. Comes as a package of 25 for $69.95 per package. SPECIAL: 10 packages for $669.50.
For a free Administrator’s Guide, click here.
For additional assessment tools, inventories, and instruments, click here.