By Katharine Hansen, Ph.D.
Branded resumes that illuminate the candidate’s unique value proposition and ROI are a must in today’s quest for the executive suite. Top Notch Executive Resumes not only explains how to integrate branding into career-marketing communication, but also how to craft resumes that address your fit with the organization’s mission and meet an employer’s specific business needs.
In this highly rated book, Hansen instructs high-level professionals in framing past accomplishments so that the employer can visualize the executive’s strategic vision and industry insights, as well as what he or she can contribute.
- A huge collection of resume samples in cutting-edge formats, organized by profession for easy navigability
- Examples of a wide variety of complementary documents (including leadership profiles and executive bios) that top-level professionals need to round out their executive portfolios
- The preferences and peeves of hiring decision-makers
- Guidelines for working with recruiters
- Frequently asked questions
- Case studies that discuss complete job-search marketing campaigns
256 pages. Softcover. 2008.
Be sure to check out this related title: Top Notch Executive Interviews.