By M.J. Ryan
#6752. Are you really ready to change? Take this quiz and find out!
- Every New Years Day, my list of resolutions is:
- Ambitious. I aim for everything from losing weight to saving more money for my retirement.
- Realistic. I just try to bump my good behavior up a notch – be a better friend, give more money to charity – without giving myself any strict deadlines or goals.
- Precise. I decide exactly how many men I will ask for a date, or how many new jobs I will apply for.
- Whenever I decide to change something, its usually because:
- My doctor has put the fear of God into me.
- I read a magazine article about why making this change is important.
- I start daydreaming about how great life will be after I make the change.
- True or False: When you want to make a big change in your life, timing is crucial.
- Failure is:
- Not in my vocabulary
The answers are on the inside back flap of the book.
Every so often people get inspired (again!) to lose weight, get organized, start saving, or stop worrying – but a few months later they give up, frustrated. It doesn’t have to be that way. In This Year I Will, bestselling author M.J. Ryan offers breakthrough wisdom and coaching to help readers make this time the time that change becomes permanent.
Why do people find it so hard to change? The secret is that everyone has their own formula for making changes that stick, but most people dont know what theirs is. This book helps you lock on to your unique formula for planning, implementing, and seeing a life change through, so you can use it again and again to tackle anything else youd like to do.
240 pages. Hardcover. 2007. $19.95