By Dr. Ben Carson, with Cecil Murphy
In this book Dr. Ben Carson prescribes his personal formula for success. And who could better advise than one who transformed his own life from that of being a ghetto kid with problems in school to becoming the most celebrated pediatric neurosurgeon in the world?
With an acrostic, Dr. Carson spells out his philosophy of living:
- T -Talents/time: Recognize as gifts from God
- H -Hope for good things and be honest
- I -insight from people and good books
- N -Be nice to all people
- K -Knowledge: Recognize as they key to living
- B -Books: Read them actively
- I -In-depth learning skills: Develop them
- G -God: Never get too big for Him
This book doesn’t offer pat answers, or promise a life of ease, but it does show how a person should view problems, evaluate them, react to them, and eventually overcome them. The philosophy in Think Big can be applied by all individuals to their own lives and help them to make the most of the gifts that God has given them.
280 pages. Softcover. 2015.