By Ronald L. Krannich, Ph.D.
#3914 Your best investment in re-entry resources! Used extensively in dozens of re-entry programs, these user-friendly resources offer a wealth of practical re-entry information and how-to advice. Outline critical re-entry skills, from setting goals, finding housing, and landing a job to organizing finances, acquiring mental health services, managing anger and substance abuse, and much more.
- The Anger Management Pocket Guide ($2.95)
- The Quick Job Finding Pocket Guide ($3.95)
- Re-Imagining Life on the Outside Pocket Guide ($3.95)
- The Re-Entry Employment and Life Skills Pocket Guide ($3.95)
- The Re-Entry Personal Finance Pocket Guide ($2.95)
- The Re-Entry Start-Up Pocket Guide ($2.95)
64 pages each. 3 7/8” x 4 7/8”. See details, including sample pages, at www.impactpublications.com. SPECIALS: Complete collection of 6 for $19.95; 10 sets (60 guides) for $184.00; 25 sets (150 guides) for $429.00; 50 sets (300 guides) for $825.00; 100 sets (600 guides) for $1,439.00; 1,000 sets of (6,000 guides) for $10,999.00.