By Ronald L. Krannich, Ph.D.
#9555 Your best investment in re-entry resources! Used extensively in dozens of re-entry programs, these seven user-friendly resources and terrific giveaways offer a wealth of re-entry information and guidance.
These 6 pocket guides + 1 journal reveal essential street-level survival skills for everything from setting goals, finding housing, and landing a job to organizing finances and acquiring mental health and substance abuse services.
- 99 Days to Re-Entry Success Journal ($5.95)
- Anger Management Pocket Guide ($2.95)
- Re-Imagining Life on the Outside Pocket Guide ($3.95)
- The Quick Job Finding Pocket Guide ($4.95)
- The Re-Entry Employment and Life Skills Pocket Guide ($3.95)
- The Re-Entry Personal Finance Pocket Guide ($2.95)
- The Re-Entry Start-Up Pocket Guide ($2.95)
64 pages each. The complete set of 7 guides for $25.95. SPECIALS: 25 sets of 7 guides for $618.95; 100 sets of 7 guides for $1,999.00; 1,000 sets of 7 guides for $16,499.00.
Also, see the newly released (July 2020) The Road to Reentry Companion Guide (#9685) along with its relevant video training program New Road to Reentry Training Series (#9269).
There are no reviews yet.