#9572 Wow! Phenomenal bestselling author Brené Brown (PhD, LMSW) has spent the past two decades studying the relationship between vulnerability, courage, shame, empathy, and leadership. She has sparked a global conversation about the key experiences that bring meaning to one’s life — courage, vulnerability, love, belonging, shame, and empathy. Offers her trademark mix of research, storytelling, and honesty. One of the most popular TED Talk presenters (see 2 clips below), keynote speakers, podcasters (“Unlocking Us”), Netflix subjects (Brené Brown: The Call to Courage!), and advisors to millions of readers. Her six New York Times best selling books offer a treasure-trove of wisdom for people of all ages and persuasions, especially those who hunger to live a more meaningful and authentic life. Can purchase separately.1 complete 6-book Brené Brown collection for $123.95. SPECIALS: 5 collections (30 books) for $599.00; 10 collections (60 books) for $1,159.00.
- Atlas of the Heart: Mapping Meaningful Connections and the Language of Human Experience ($30.00)
- Braving the Wilderness: The Quest for True Belonging and the Courage to Stand Alone ($18.00)
- Dare to Lead: Brave Work. Tough Conversations. Whole Heart. ($28.00)
- Daring Greatly: How the Courage to Be Vulnerable Transforms the Way We Live, Love, Parent, and Lead ($17.00)
- The Gifts of Imperfection: Let Go of Who You Think You’re Supposed to Be and Embrace Who You Are ($16.95)
- Rising Strong: How the Ability to Reset Transforms the Way We Live, Love, Parent, and Lead ($18.00)
POPULAR TED TALKS:
There are no reviews yet.