By Wendy S. Enelow
Individuals making $100,000 a year must interview differently from those who earn less. They need to show employers a smoothly refined combination of communication, professional presentation, and negotiation skills. They must prepare for challenging interviews with tough, strategic questions and demonstrate their ability to combine skills and experience to lead companies to success.
Written by one of America’s top executive career transition coaches, this book examines different interview situations with examples of the questions you might face. It conveys how important focus and language are to the entire job search process.
The $100,000+ Job Interview candidly:
- Identifies critical success factors for the executive job search candidate
- Examines the agenda of top interviewers
- Specifies skills and characteristics you should highlight to win the interview
- Explores tough interview situations and offers tips to overcome obstacles
- Outlines important steps to prepare for a successful interview and offer
- Shows how to negotiate a compensation package and follow up for success
This book also provides a feast of outstanding examples representing the “best of the best” in high-powered job searches. Review the examples and you will quickly discover the unique skills, accomplishments, goals, and communication styles that separate this select group of professionals from other job seekers. 176 pages. 2005.
THE AUTHOR: Wendy S. Enelow is one of America’s leading career experts and author of numerous employment books.
There are no reviews yet.