By Rick Johnson
#8610 Is your son on his way to becoming a good man? The teen years are a vital stage for your son. But these years can also make a mom feel like she has lost influence in her son’s life. How can you be sure you’re doing everything you can to help your son grow into a mature and responsible adult?
In That’s My Teenage Son, moms will find the encouragement and wisdom you need to help your son become a man of character. Moms learn about:
- the emotional life of your son
- what changes are taking place in his body
- how to help him develop healthy sexuality
- what boys fear most
- what traits he needs to learn to grow into a good man
- how to communicate with him how to positively influence his spirituality
The teen years can be tumultuous. With the understanding gleaned from this insightful book, you can positively influence your son’s life – in a way that will last him a lifetime.
263 pages. Softcover. 2011. $18.00.
There are no reviews yet.