#2499 Finding the right job and career path requires doing first things first assessing interests, skills, and accomplishments before writing resumes, networking, and conducting job interviews. Here’s the ultimate collection of testing and career assessment materials (books and instruments) to help both job seekers and career professionals focus on doing first things first. Jam-packed with analyses, exercises, and checklists. Can purchase separately or as a complete kit of 12 resources for $329.95.
- The Aptitude Test Workbook ($19.99)
- Career Match ($23.95)
- Discover the Best Jobs For You ($15.95)
- Discover What You’re Best At ($16.99)
- Do What You Are ($19.99)
- Gifts Differing: Understanding Personality Type ($29.95)
- Go Put Your Strengths to Work ($18.00)
- Pathfinder ($20.00)
- What Color Is Your Parachute? Job-Hunter’s Workbook ($14.00)
- WORK Types: Understand Your Work Personality ($19.99)
- Career Exploration Inventory ($75.00/package of 25)
- RIASEC Inventory: Quickly Match Your Interests to Careers ($75.00/package of 25)
For additional assessment tools, inventories, and instruments, click here.
For related assessment books and DVDs, check out these special value kits:
- Assess Your Interests, Skills, and Abilities Kit (#6349)
- Assessment and Goal Setting DVD Kit (#6613)
- Discover What You’re Best At Kit (#3031)
- Testing and Career Assessment Kit (#2499)
There are no reviews yet.