There’s no debate that healthy eating is good for you, but too often, teens don’t make smart choices when it comes to food and activity.
In this award-winning (Telly Award) DVD, two high school classmates prepare for a debate on healthy eating, a nutritionist gives advice, and student interviews give a “real life” view of eating habits.
From them viewers learn:
- The F-A-T-S method of eating and activity
- The P-L-A-N method of changing bad eating/activity habits
- Why the Food Pyramid matters
- How to use a hunger scale to control eating
- How reading food labels can help teens make good choices