#8011 The 7 books, 3 pocket guides, and 5 DVDs were selected for this unique collection to help teens and young adults make a successful transition from prison to life on the outside. Numerous life issues are addressed, including anger management, encouragement, parenting skills, job search, money management, and substance abuse. Each can be purchased separately. SPECIAL: $761.95 for the kit.
- The 99 Days to Re-Entry Success Journal ($5.95)
- Cage Your Rage for Teens ($15.00)
- The Last Lecture ($22.00)
- Man, I Need a Job! Finding Employment With a Criminal History ($7.95)
- Managing Teen Anger and Violence ($19.95)
- Power Source: Taking Charge of Your Life (a book/curriculum program) ($15.00)
- The Re-Entry Employment and Life Skills Pocket Guide ($2.95)
- The Re-Entry Personal Finance Pocket Guide ($2.95)
- TRY – Treatment Readiness for You – A Workbook for Youth at Risk ($15.00)
- Young, Sober, and Free – Experience, Strength, and Hope for Young Adults ($14.95)
- Going Home – Teens Reentering Society (2 DVDs, $199.90)
- Healthy Steps for Teen Parents (3 DVDs, $499.85)
There are no reviews yet.