By Susan Griffith
If you want to combine work with the chance to travel and see new countries, there are plenty of opportunities worldwide to teach English as a foreign language. This bestselling guide shows you how to do it!
It covers over 90 countries around the world, giving you all the official information you need, such as regulations and working conditions, as well as an up-to-date directory of prospective employers.
Packed with detailed information on training as an EFL teacher, youll find all you need to know. Whether youre a trained or untrained teacher, or youre looking for a long or short-term placement, this book helps you plan and prepare:
- Pick the perfect training course anywhere around the world.
- Get prepared with expert advice ranging from insurance to employers.
- All the contact information you need, with country-by-country teaching opportunities.
- Real-life accounts from people have been there and done it.
- Expert advice to deal with any unexpected mishaps.
- Up-to-date directory of more than 380 courses for training as an EFL teacher.
- 1,150 language school contacts plus useful websites.
560 pages. Softcover. 2011.