For nearly 30 years, the groundbreaking T.E.T. program has taught hundreds of thousands of teachers around the world the skills they need to deal with the inevitable student discipline problems effectively and humanely. Now revised and updated, T.E.T. can mean the difference between an unproductive, disruptive classroom and a cooperative, productive environment in which students flourish and teachers feel rewarded. Teachers learn:
- What to do when students give them problems
- How to talk so that students will listen
- How to resolve conflicts so no one loses and no one gets hurt
- How to best help students when theyre having a problem
- How to set classroom rules so that far less enforcement is necessary
- How to increase teaching and learning time
A terrific resource for all teachers and administrators. 344 pages. 2003. $15.00. SPECIAL: 10% discount on 10+ copies.