By David Topus
#9028 This book helps you connect with others in your everyday world and discover the enormous potential that awaits you!
David Topus shows how everyday random encounters can expand your life in ways you could never have predicted – if you know how to make them happen and leverage the connection. David, who built his million-dollar consulting practice through the people he met in unplanned encounters, shares his insights and secrets for turning complete strangers into profitable business and personal relationships.
David’s message is that we should go beyond online contacts and establish relationship-rich, in-person connections through random, everyday interactions that hold unlimited potential to supercharge your business, accelerate your career, and enrich your life. In Talk to Strangers, you will discover:
- How and why there is opportunity in the people you meet wherever you go
- The four key beliefs of successful random connectors
- Techniques for penetrating the veil of isolation many people have
- Methods for turning new associations into relationship-rich connections
- Ways to create comfort and trust quickly with complete strangers
- Tips for optimizing and monetizing your newly established contacts
The world around you represents a huge opportunity. In Talk to Strangers, you’ll find the serendipitous, life-expanding potential of turning random encounters into mutually profitable relationships.
191 pages. Hardcover. 2012.