By Harry Dahlstrom
#4163 This bestselling (over 6 million copies) 48-page survival guide helps both employers and employees be better prepared for the trauma of being laid off. Gives strategies for dealing with anger, handling money, and getting job interviews quickly. Used by thousands of companies as part of their outplacement packages.
Also helps companies reduce the likelihood of a lawsuit or complaint being filed against them, save on costly outplacement services (this is the same book outplacement pros give to laid-off workers), show their remaining employees that they are actively helping those who are being laid off.
Available in English and Spanish versions. 48 pages. 8 x 10. $6.99. SPECIALS: 10 copies, $57.95; 25 copies, $129.95; 50 copies, $249.95; and 100 copies, $495.95..
- It’s not your fault
- Take time to heal
- How to pay your bills when you have no paycheck
- This could be a good time to consider a new line of work
- Wages & demand for the top 180 occupations
- The secret to getting the job you want
- How to write a powerful resume
- Six ways to get a job interview
- Enthusiasm, the key to a great interview
- Three things you need to do after each interview
- Tips for starting over
Check out these other titles by the same author:
- Job Hunting Handbook: How to Land an Interview, Impress the Hiring Managers, and Get the Job
- Out of Debt