NO LONGER AVAILABLE THROUGH IMPACT PUBLICATIONS. THIS PRODUCT HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED. PLEASE REPLACE WITH THE NEWER “POWER SOURCE: CURRICULUM PROGRAM (FOR JUVENILES)” — #6372 ($838.00).
By Louis Napoleon (Editor)
#236 These 12 hands-on workbooks help young offenders use their time in incarceration to prepare for reentry to life on the outside and, through changing their behavior, turn their lives around. Numerous exercises and questionnaires, with colorful graphics, retain the interest of readers and keep them moving forward through the pages. The underlying theme of the workbooks is that preparation for reentry into society is vital to success.
Approximately 23 one-sided pages in each spiral-bound book. 8½ x 11. Softcover. 2001. One set of 12 workbooks for $59.40. SPECIAL: 10 sets for $579.0; please see the Product Options box above when ordering.
- Survival Guide 1 – Survival Skills Educational Training: Liabilities to Assets
- Survival Guide 2 – Sharpen Your Survival Skills
- Survival Guide 3 – First Things First
- Survival Guide 4 – Self-Esteem Isn’t for Sissies
- Survival Guide 5 – Success Comes in Cans [as in the verb “can”]
- Survival Guide 6 – Get a Mentor
- Survival Guide 7 – Show Me the Money!!
- Survival Guide 8 – Decide to be Decisive
- Survival Guide 9 – Goal Setting for Survival
- Survival Guide 10 – Your Employment Future
- Survival Guide 11 – Independent Living Review
- Survival Guide 12 – My Survival Skills Success Plan