#9249 Prepare to unpack the secrets of the supermarkets as this revealing four-part series goes behind the scenes with Britain’s biggest supermarket chains to find out how they source, make, and move the foods we all buy – on an epic scale. Supermarkets provide 90% of the food we eat in our homes and their control over both our plates and our palates is monumental and invisible – until now.
Joining supermarket insiders, this documentary series gets to the heart of how supermarkets bring us the food we love to eat across four of the biggest events in our calendars: Easter, the summer barbecue season, Halloween, and the pinnacle of the year – Christmas.
This four-part series includes these titles (each runs 60 minutes for a total of 238 minutes):
- Supermarket Secrets: Spring
- Supermarket Secrets: Summer
- Supermarket Secrets: Autumn
- Supermarket Secrets: Winter
Closed-captioned. © 2013.
- DVD series for $1,200.00
- 3-Year Streaming Video Subscription series for $1,200.00 + FREE SHIPPING & HANDLING
- DVD + Streaming Video series for $2,200.00 + FREE SHIPPING & HANDLING
- Individual DVDs or Streaming Video Subscriptions for $300.00 each + FREE SHIPPING & HANDLING ON STREAMING VIDEOS .
- Individual DVDs + Streaming Videos for $550.00 each + FREE SHIPPING & HANDLING
IFH & ISV
There are no reviews yet.