By Deepak Chopra, Ph.D., and Rudolph E. Tanzi, M.D.
#8783. A manual for relating to the brain in a revolutionary new way, Super Brain shows you how to use your brain as a gateway for achieving health, happiness, and spiritual growth.
The authors are two pioneers: bestselling author and physician Deepak Chopra and Harvard Medical School professor Rudolph E. Tanzi, one of the world’s foremost experts on the causes of Alzheimers.
In contrast to the baseline brain that fulfills the tasks of everyday life, Chopra and Tanzi propose that, through a persons increased self-awareness and conscious intention, the brain can be taught to reach far beyond its present limitations.
They explain how your brain can be taught to achieve more, by combining cutting-edge research and spiritual insights, demolishing the five most widespread myths about the brain that limit your potential, and then showing you methods to:
- Use your brain instead of letting it use you
- Create the ideal lifestyle for a healthy brain
- Reduce the risks of aging
- Promote happiness and well-being through the mind-body connection
- Access the enlightened brain, the gateway to freedom and bliss
- Overcome the most common challenges, such as memory loss, depression, anxiety, and obesity
Your brain is capable of incredible healing and constant reshaping. Through a new relationship with your brain you can transform your life. In Super Brain, Chopra and Tanzi guide you on a fascinating journey that envisions a leap in human evolution.
336 pages. Softcover. October 2013. $15.99. SPECIAL: 10 copies for $149.95.