#4473 Each year millions of individuals re-enter the job market – students, homemakers, transitioning military, government employees, business owners, unemployed, and ex-offenders. Most share similar concerns about how to find the right job and convince employers to hire them despite their recent absence from the civilian job market.
This set of books pulls together some of the best resources for assisting people in transition with every aspect of their job search, from surveying alternative jobs and identifying their interests and skills to setting goals, writing resumes, and interviewing for the job. Can purchase separately.
SPECIAL: $259.95 for all 14 titles.
- 50 Best Jobs for Your Personality ($22.95)
- 101 Best Ways to Land a Job in Troubled Times ($19.00)
- America’s Top Jobs for People Re-Entering the Workforce ($19.95)
- Change Your Job, Change Your Life ($21.95)
- Discover What You’re Best At ($16.99)
- The Ex-Offender’s New Job Finding and Survival Guide ($25.95)
- Expert Resumes for Military-to-Civilian Transition ($20.95)
- I Don’t Know What I Want, But I Know It’s Not This ($16.00)
- Life Strategies: Doing What Works, Doing What Matters ($15.99)
- No One Is Unemployable ($29.95)
- The Pathfinder ($20.00)
- StrengthsFinder 2.0 ($39.95)
- What Color Is Your Parachute? ($19.99)
- What Should I Do With My Life? ($18.00)
There are no reviews yet.