By Barbara-Lynn Taylor, M.Ed.
This is a popular set of videos on a variety of essential parenting issues. Each video comes with a sample Parent Take-Home Booklet.
Can purchase each video separately for $49.95, or the complete set of 7 for $299.00. Can also order the Parent’s Workbook for $12.95 each. SPECIAL: Purchase the 7-DVD set plus one copy of the workbook for $311.95. Please see the Product Options box above to order.
- Address basic parenting skills
- Portray real, culturally diverse families
- Feature child development experts
- Are great resources for libraries and other facilities
- Self-Esteem is the Key – Self-esteem is an important determinant of the future success of every child. Gives 10 practical suggestions for parents to use to build their child’s self-esteem. 17 minutes.
- Communication is Crucial – Skills are presented through video segments modeling both effective and ineffective ways to communicate. 17 minutes.
- Discipline Makes the Difference – Presents a variety of discipline alternatives that teach responsible behavior and self-control without hurting a child’s self-esteem. 17 minutes.
- A Challenge for Children – Tells the single-parent family experience from the point of view of children, and can be used individually or in groups with children aged 6 and older. 15 minutes.
- A Challenge for Parents – Describes the single-parent family experience from the parent’s point of view. 27 minutes.
- School Success Takes Teamwork – Shows parents what they can do to help their children succeed at school. Covers parental involvement, parent-teacher conferences, and communication. 17 minutes.
- Taming the Homework Monster – Helps parents understand and deal with homework problems. 17 minutes.
There are no reviews yet.