This set of 11 graphically illustrated posters (17″ x 22″) visually emphasizes the dangers and side effects of substance abuse, from alcohol to crack and cigarettes. Suitable for displaying in a counseling office, classroom, or other appropriate location. 1995. $59.95 for the unframed set.
- Yesterday he took his mid-terms, today he’s getting his final exam. Don’t drink and drive. It’s one test you can’t afford to fail.
- Step back and run into this poster head first. Now you know what it feels like to be in an accident with a drunk driver.
- A single white line could leave you in the dark…permanently.
- Read between the lines, don’t waste your time.
- It will take the paint off your door in two minutes. It will kill your brain cells even faster.
- If you’re going to drink and drive, fill this out first. (An organ donor card)
- Don’t be a butthead.
- What a great smile!
- GET IT? AIDS, Tetanus, Hepatitis, Fired, Addicted, Ripped Off, Bruised, Unconscious, Scared, Arrested, Paranoid
- So you think crank will give you a rush…you’re right.
- An ugly butt can ruin a great smile. If you don’t smoke, don’t start.