By Tom Rath
#6294 Do you do what you do best every day?
Chances are, you don’t. From the cradle to the cubicle, we devote more time to fixing our shortcomings than to developing our strengths.
To help people uncover their talents, Gallup introduced StrengthsFinder, an online test, in the 2001 management bestseller Now, Discover Your Strengths. The book ignited a global conversation, while StrengthsFinder helped millions discover their top five talents.
In this bestseller, Gallup unveils an improved version of its popular online assessment. With hundreds of strategies for applying your strengths, StrengthsFinder 2.0 will change the way you look at yourself – and the world – forever.
Available exclusively in this volume (using the access code included with each book):
- The StrengthsFinder 2.0 assessment, fine-tuned to be faster and more accurate
- A Strengths Discovery and Action-Planning Guide featuring:
- A customized version of your top five theme report
- 50 Ideas for Action for building on your top five themes
- A strengths-based action plan for setting goals
- And much more on the StrengthsFinder 2.0 website: A strengths community area; Resources, activities, and discussion guides; a strengths screensaver and program for creating display cards of your top five themes
192 pages. Hardcover. 2007. $39.99. SPECIALS: 10 copies for $369.95; 100 copies for $3,395.00.