By Jeremy J. Siegel
For more than a decade, Stocks for the Long Run has been the authoritative guide to understanding market forces and building a successful portfolio. In this fourth edition, Jeremy Siegel updates his argument for long-term stock market investment with:
- comparisons of ETFs, mutual funds, and index options and futures
- evidence that the rapid growth of emerging markets will not only continue but may accelerate
- insight into the benefits of fundamental indexation over market value indexation
- an updated look at the surprising validity of Calendar Effects
- fresh analysis of the best-performing stocks since the formulation of the S&P 500 Index
436 pages. Hardcover. 2008.