Developed by the producer of LifeSteps and You Can Choose! and hosted by Michael Pritchard, this research-based series instills the necessary social and emotional skills to successfully navigate the profound challenges and changes of elementary school, middle school and the teen years.
Its entertaining, comic format engages students and opens the door to otherwise hard-to-tackle topics like bullying and cyber-bullying.
Each lesson includes two video segments plus a problem-solving leaders guide, which provides detailed questions for a scripted discussion as well as follow-up activities.
This comprehensive series brings valuable new insights for educators and a powerful array of tools for guiding students through this challenging period of rapid change.
- Dealing with Bullies
- Standing Up, Not Standing By
- Reaching Out to Victims
- Building Bully-Free Schools/Communities
- Being Safe and Secure on the Web
- Protecting Yourself from Cyber Bullying
- Online Rumors, Texts, and Gossip
- Helping and Caring in a Digital World
- The Power of Respect
- Making Responsible Choices
- Using Good Judgment
- Being True to Yourself
- Controlling Your Anger
- Resolving Conflicts Creatively
- Learning to Bounce Back
- Choosing to Do Your Best