#9191 The key to reducing violence is understanding its roots. This program offers insights and suggestions that can stop dangerous incidents before they start.
Among the topics explored are:
- ways to avoid becoming a victim of campus crime
- domestic abuse and the cycle of violence theory as defined by psychologist Lenore Walker
- date rape and guidelines for preventing it
- the triggers for bias crimes
- the factors that influence youth to join gangs
- how to handle sexual harassment in the workplace or at school
Viewing time: 29 minutes. 1998.
to view a video clip.
Format/purchase options: Streaming Video, 3-Year Subscription ($149.95); DVD ($149.95); and Streaming Video + DVD ($224.93).