By Laurence Shatkin, Ph.D.
#8089 STEM and green careers promise growth and opportunity. Also, they are key for U.S. competitiveness.
But how do you know which STEM occupations suit you best? In just five steps, this easy-to-use assessment helps students and young adults discover their personality type and then match it to STEM and green careers.
The five steps are:
- Take the inventory (respond to 72 brief items)
- Score your responses
- Match your personality to STEM careers
- Explore STEM Careers that match your personality
- Match your personality to educational options for STEM careers
- Self-scoring and self-interpreting
- Green job titles are in a green typeface for quick and easy recognition
- Scores into 6 personality types: Realistic, Investigative, Artistic, Social, Enterprising, and Conventional
- Easy to score
- Uses Holland’s RIASEC coding system and approximately 150 O*NET job titles
- Takes approximately 15-20 minutes to complete
All job titles in this inventory are from the U.S. Dept. of Labor’s O*NET database.
Suitable for junior high school to young adult. 8½ x 11; six-panel foldout, which opens to 25½ x 11. March 2011.
to download a free administrator’s guide.
Comes as a package of 25 for $61.95. SPECIAL: $598.50 for 10 packages.