Where there’s a will, there’s a way. Even if you don’t have start-up money in the bank, you can get your new business on its feet with ingenuity and knowledge. Starting on a Shoestring is the key to your success.
This perennial bestseller has helped thousands of people live out their dreams. It provides the knowledge and the confidence you need to get your business off the ground and up and running. Authoritative, step-by-step guidance will answer your questions, help you plan your strategy, and get you started.
- Make sure your business idea is right for you – before you take the risk
- Find sources of capital and approach them confidently
- Six common myths: avoid the traps and misconceptions of starting up
- Should you take on a partner?
- Setting up: bargains on equipment, dealing with suppliers, the advantages of leasing, value of consignments
- Marketing and advertising on a shoestring: free publicity, word-of-mouth, creating a prestige image cheaply
- Examples of businesses like yours that maximized their success on the Internet