By Entrepreneur Press and Liane Cassavoy
Today’s billion-dollar e-commerce industry, plug-and-play technology, and savvy web surfers are just few of the reasons why internet-related services are in high demand. There has never been a better time to build your net service business.
Detailing four of today’s hottest web service businesses, this book shows you how to take your enthusiasm for the Internet and turn it into a lucrative business.
Learn step by step how to apply the basics of building a business to your Internet specialty, including establishing your business, managing finances, operations, and so much more. Plus, gain an inside edge with insights, tips, and techniques from successful net service CEOs and other industry leaders!
The book shows you how to:
- Choose from four of today’s hottest web services – web design, search engine marketing, new media, blogging
- Discover your clientele and their needs
- Build a virtual or traditional office setting and team
- Create a business brand that gets noticed
- Write a marketing plan that captures clients and creates referrals
- Develop profitable partnerships
- Boost profits by expanding your specialty or your business
250 pages. Softcover. 2009.